Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Obligatory Election Day Post

I'm not gonna go all Rex Winsome on you and tell you that you shouldn't vote, I'm just going to say this:

As everyone is demanding that you go cast your ballot today, don't forget that choosing not to vote is exactly that: a choice. If you have considered the issues and the candidates and the political landscape and for whatever reason have made the decision not to vote, do so with as much confidence as any McCain or Obama supporter. Anyone, from either side, who places less importance on your decision than their own is part of the problem.

I'll be watching with everyone else tonight, eager to see what goes down. I will not have made myself complicit in it.

P.Rekk
2008

1 comment:

Ben Turk said...

Hey Paul,

Thanks for the mention, and for not being complicit in this.